Welcome to the Lincoln Elementary web page. Our school site has a strong focus on positive behavior for our students. We will have four main ideas that our staff believes will lead our students to have academic and social success during the school day. We use the acronym ROAR. Like a Lynx (our mascot) roaring. Our school community focuses on these guidelines: Respect, Our Best, Attitude, and Responsibility. We believe these guidelines will help our students excel at becoming better students. Students who exhibit these traits will be rewarded for their good decision. Please read below to learn more about our school code of conduct and our "top 10" things to know about Lincoln Elementary. Thanks for taking the time to learn more about our wonderful school.
Code of Conduct
Everyday students should show R.O.A.R.
Respect- To care for one another and take care of our school
Our Best-To give the highest effort in our academics and our behavior
Attitude-To think and act in a positive way
Responsibility -To take care of our job at school to learn
Top 10 Things to Know
1. Students, families, and staff are asked to show R.O.A.R. while on campus (Respect, Our Best, Attitude, and Responsibility).
2. Learning begins at 8:30 am. Please arrive to school before that time.
3. Students are expected to be at school everyday unless they have an illness.
4. Students are required to read or be read to daily at home.
5. Learning time cannot be interrupted for messages or delivery of items.
6. Teachers need the time before school to prepare the best education for our students. Please schedule meetings with teachers ahead of time.
7. Families are expected to follow before and after school procedures. Please read page 7 in our school handbook for details.
*Only Bus students will be allowed to enter or exit through bus gates on Lincoln Road.
*Do not park in bus zone on Lincoln Road
*Do not leave car when waiting for student in the Kiss-and-Go Lane.
*After school, grades 1-6 children will meet parents at the front of the school.
8. Families wishing to come onto campus during school hours need to sign in the office and get a pass.
9. No Bullying - We have a no tolerance policy for verbally or physically intimidating one another.
10. We expect everyone to commit to respecting our school and making it the best for learning.