We offer a Beginning Choir at Lincoln Elementary School. The 4th-6th Grade Choir programs are open to students of all experience and skill levels.
These are the goals for students who join our Choir programs:
- Learn to sing confidently in an ensemble and as a soloist
- Become skilled at basic sight-singing by using solfege
- Use correct vocal and breathing techniques associated with healthy singing practices
- Cultivate and strengthen literacy in both music notation and the written word
- Develop an understanding of music theory and an appreciation for choral literature